Covid-19 Duty Of Care
Last updated April 14th, 2022
During your visit to Simcoe Little Theatre, your well-being is our top priority. Here is what we are doing to make our theatre safe.
What we are doing:
- All visitors and staff will be required to wear a mask that fully covers the nose, mouth and chin at all times during their visit to the theatre. Masks should fit snugly against the face without gaps.
- HVAC system is configured to regularly bring in fresh air.
- The lobby, box office area, bar area, theatre space and their high-touch surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected with the use of electrostatic cleaning sprayers daily, including washrooms, touchpoints, and theatre seating.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be readily available throughout the theatre.
- Proof of vaccination is not required for entry.
- To reduce the risk of transmission, the bar at Simcoe Little Theatre is currently closed. However, water will be available to patrons.
Anyone with Covid-19 symptoms is not permitted entry into the theatre. If you are experiencing symptoms, or are feeling unwell, please contact our box office as soon as possible for your ticketing options.