Covid-19 Duty Of Care
Last updated March 15, 2023
During your visit to one of our theatre, your comfort and well-being is important to us. Here is what we are doing to keep our theatre safe.
Our Duty of Care is subject to change as we monitor and respond to local COVID-19 conditions.
What to expect:
- Masks are optional but welcomed at Simcoe Little Theatre and are available upon request.
- Proof of Vaccination is not required.
- Seating capacity is at 100%.
- The HVAC system is configured to regularly bring in fresh air.
- Hand sanitizing stations are readily available throughout the theatre.
How to prepare:
Understand and agree that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present, including Lighthouse Theatre.
Self-screen to protect yourself and others.
Be aware of current public health guidance, including wearing a well-fitted mask in public settings for 10 days after your symptoms started.