Covid-19 Duty Of Care
Last updated March 15, 2023
During your visit to one of our theatre, your comfort and well-being is important to us. Here is what we are doing to keep our theatre safe.
Please read our COVID-19 liability waiver before entering our theatres.
Our Duty of Care is subject to change as we monitor and respond to local COVID-19 conditions.
What to expect:
- Masks are optional but welcomed at Simcoe Little Theatre and are available upon request.
- Proof of Vaccination is not required.
- Seating capacity is at 100%.
- The HVAC system is configured to regularly bring in fresh air.
- Hand sanitizing stations are readily available throughout the theatre.
How to prepare:
Understand and agree that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present, including Lighthouse Theatre.
Self-screen to protect yourself and others.
Be aware of current public health guidance, including wearing a well-fitted mask in public settings for 10 days after your symptoms started.